Frequently Asked Questions
A render is a digital image that is created from a 3D model or scenario made in specialized software, whose objective is to give a realistic appearance from any perspective of the model.
This 3D model is subjected to various processes that, with the use of material texturing techniques, lighting, distribution, as well as photographic techniques, create a series of optical effects that resemble a specific situation in the real world, resulting in a photorealistic image.
Virtual reality is an environment of scenes or objects of real appearance. The most common meaning refers to a hyper-realistic virtual environment generated by computer technology, which creates in the user the sensation of being immersed in it.
To create both a Renders or Virtual Reality project, we need access to the project plans or a 3D model of the building, as well as some extra details (e.g. visualization device to use, level of detail required, and extras requested) Contact us for a free estimate.
Like the cost of a construction project where this can vary significantly depending on various factors, the same happens with a Virtual Reality project. It is very difficult to make an estimate without knowing the plans or a 3D model of the structure. If you want to receive a free quote, please get in touch with us.
Like the cost of the project, the amount of time needed to complete the project depends on various factors such as the size of the building, the level of detail required, as well as additional requirements requested by the client.
Contact us if you have a project in mind and we make a free estimate in 72 hours.
System Requirements for Windows and Mac
- Intel Multicore processor
- Windows 8 or Windows 10
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 1GB of free hard disk space
- Mac with an Intel Core i7 processor or better
- Discrete graphics (NVIDIA or Radeon)
- OS X Yosemite (10.10) or later versions
- 4GB of RAM (8GB RAM recommended)
- 1GB of free hard disk space
To execute the application effectively with Oculus Rift, the specifications are as follows:
- Windows 8
- Nvidia 960 graphics card (or equivalent)
- Intel i3-6100 / AMD FX4350
- 8GB RAM
- HDMI 1.3 Port
- 1 USB 3.0 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports
To run the HTC Vive application, the minimum specifications are:
- Windows 7
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290
- Intel i5-4590 / AMD FX8350
- 4GB RAM
- HDMI 1.4 Port / DisplayPort 1.2
- 1 USB 2.0 port
If you have any question or query about whether your hardware is compatible, do not hesitate to write us.
Yes, we have. Get in touch with us and we will send you an email with a link, so you can access a Virtual Tour of a premium apartment developed by us. Now, our Tour is compatible with the Windows system.
We can also do a live demonstration if you are interested in working with us. Communicate if you want to coordinate a visit at your place of work.
Yes, there is no problem. We can use the exterior provided in a 2D or 3D file and in case you do not have one, we can create one based on the details that the client provides.
We work with a vast selection of CAD formats in both 2D and 3D. If you want to know if your file formats are compatible with our system, do not hesitate to contact us.
After accepting the submitted budget and coordinating the details of the delivery, an initial payment of 30% is required for any project for the concept of a sign. Once finalized, payment of the remaining 70% will be made. Payments are accepted through PayPal or bank deposit.
You can only cancel and obtain a refund of the password during the period prior to the start of tasks. Cancellations after the start of the project, do not merit reimbursement of the amount paid for the concept of a sign. Extra charges may be applied for cancellations in projects with stages of development already completed.
Our after-sales support team will assist you so that you can display your renders, RV applications and 360 tours in the best way. All our services are guaranteed without limit of 12 months before any technical difficulty.
Not necessarily. In case you do not have a 360º camera you can request a photography service (available only in Uruguay) for an extra amount and we will send a professional to survey your property, business or institution.
There is also the possibility that you reach us your panoramas and we will take care of arranging and configuring the entire Tour, so that later you will only take charge sharing it.